Veterinary bills are among our biggest expenses at Willows. Animals can run into problems without warning and they can need anything from painkillers or blood tests, to a life saving operation at the drop of a hat.
We have to be ready to pay these bills and you can help and make a massive difference by pledging what you can towards these vital expenses. Here are some examples of what we can expect to pay:
- £10 buys a horse tetanus vaccine
- £15 buys a booster vaccine for a cat
- £25 pays for a vet’s visit
- £50 helps buy vital medicine
- £100 goes towards paying for an animal's diagnostic test